The Mora Bushcraft Black is a 3/4 tang knife (see photo). It has a high carbon steel blade covered with black protective DLC coating. Any high carbon steel will need some maintenance (oiling) to keep it rust free, but the coating helps a great deal.
At 3.2 mm thick, the blade is robust enough for any tasks you throw at it. It has a sharp 90° spine ideal for getting sparks off a ferro rod to make a fire, or for scraping bark off of a branch for your bushcraft projects.
- Overall length: 235 mm / 9.25"
- Blade length: 108 mm / 4.25"
- Blade depth: 23 mm / 0.9"
- Blade material: Black coated carbon steel
- Blade grind: Scandi
- Weight: 153 grams / 5.4 oz (with sheath)
Here's what Gideon's Tactical had to say about it.